┬ÚÂ╣┼«└╔ Dining Services┬áis proudly self-operated by Pomona employees for ┬ÚÂ╣┼«└╔.┬áOur staff is committed to offering┬áa top-notch dining┬áexperience┬áfor all of┬áour students, staff and faculty.┬áWe are committed to sustainability, healthy eating and overall excellence in all aspects of the dining experience.
Our Dining Halls
- Frary Dining Hall is currently open┬áMonday ÔÇô Sunday for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Frank Dining Hall is┬ácurrently open Sunday ÔÇô Thursday for continental breakfast, brunch and dinner.
- Oldenborg Dining┬áHall is currently open Monday ÔÇô┬áFriday for lunch.
Hours for all dining halls may vary during winter, spring and summer breaks. Current hours can be found on the menu pages.
Meal Plans & Pricing
Currently, only meal plans or Claremont Cash is accepted during the Summer of 2023.┬á Meal plans are available to students, staff, and faculty.┬á Please view more about prices here.
Ultimate Meal Plan
This fall, ┬ÚÂ╣┼«└╔ is rolling out a new unlimited meal plan for on-campus dining. All students living on campus, including students living at Oasis apartments, will be on this plan. The unlimited plan is expected to run throughout the academic year.
Residential students will have a meal plan that will provide expanded service hours and unlimited access at Frary, Frank Dining Halls, as well as access to a re-imagined Coop Fountain and Caf├ę 47. Menus have also been expanded to provide more vegan and vegetarian options, as well as choices that address allergy concerns. The Coop Fountain will be the new site of the Late-Night Snack Program creating a central hub for student activity, Tuesdays through Thursday beginning Monday, September 7.
Expanding the hours of service at dining halls will create less crowding, and therefore the College will be able to respond to evolving Los Angeles County public health guidelines much faster and efficiently.
If you have additional questions, please contact Jose Martinez, dining services general manager at email@example.com.
Private Dining Rooms
The dining halls feature a number of private dining rooms (PDRs) that allow students, faculty and staff to convene groups of up to 20 (room capacities vary) during meal times for meetings. The Frank Dining Hall Blue Room can accommodate up to 99 guests and Room is available during normal Frank Hall meal periods with a minimum of 35 guests. All PDR reservations, including Frank Blue Room, may only be requested during normal dining hall meal periods and require a dining hall meal to be purchased either by a meal swipe or a sign in sheet.
Students may request the use of PDRs through Engage and faculty and staff may request the use of PDRs through the EMS Web App. Submission of a request does not guarantee approval.
College departments may also reserve the Frank Blue Room on Fridays and Saturdays through ┬ÚÂ╣┼«└╔ Catering. Please note that Friday and Saturday events will incur an additional charge for housekeeping/utility.
- This semester, Frank and Frary have implemented the Mindful Monday program, which highlights the cultural authenticity of plant-based meals every Monday. To learn more, check out our Mindful Monday website.
- As Greenbox usage is on the rise, please remember to return your Greenbox to any dining hall or to Caf├ę 47 to receive your credit back onto your account!
- Send a Birthday Package┬áto show you care!
- Follow our dining halls on Instagram: , ,